Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Welcome To My Blog

Comedy can show up in any shape and form. But can a serious topic like politics be influence by comedy, or even vice versa. It is a sort of oxymoron. The most intense part of a government. I will show you the funny parts in politics. When any political figure have a bloopper I will be on top of it. We will laugh at all of the political powerhouses.

In my blog i will be pointing out all the mistakes. While trying to be as politically correct as I can be in the process. Poking fun at our nations most hated people. Showing you that anyone can be joked on at any time. How many times have you seen former President Bush make a fool of himself. Also how many other politics had a funny moment. Lets share those time together on my website. Come see all of them at my blog!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey ryston, you need to make this opening post longer. Tell me why you created a blog about humor and politics? Do you have a personal interest in it? Give me an example of sites or articles that you might post on this site.

    You should also check out the "gadgets" under layout when you are designing your blog. There are lots of extra things you can add such as pictures and news feeds.

    Good luck

    Stay on top of this please

    -Ms Klein

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.inthesetimes.com/article/2745

    http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/19/obama.leno/index.html

    http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=93381628


    Hey Ryston, take a look at some of these articles to give you ideas. You may want to use one of them for your summarize and comment posts. ( remember you have 6 of them)

    ReplyDelete